One man guild

Magic Missile, Fireball, Fireball, death!

Moderators: Trustees, GuildOfficial - GW2

One man guild

Postby Bean » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Again...
I always seem to be the last one to turn off the lights so I think im going to look for another more active guild.
No one is logging in (im getting that desperate I even log all my alts in daily for the 10 points each) so we don't get any points for the guild so I cant update stuff, No one playing so we are not getting any points from that so all I am doing is maintaining minimal the buffs we have.

Will still be about and if you do log in you will see me online in the roster when I do move but not representing.
There's too much blood in my caffeine system.
Bean
Cornicularius

Re: One man guild

Postby NorrinR » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:42 pm

I'm still playing, just haven't done so much since Christmas. I haven't installed anything else, just haven't been playing.
With 4 and 5 of us on at the start of Wintersday it was great, doing the instance each evening; but generally there's not enough of us to make a group for anything.

If you do find a good bunch of grown up, casual players give me a shout.
NorrinR
Legionnaire

Postby Bean » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:45 am

<SNIP>
Still looking for a new home
<SNIP>
Bean
Cornicularius

Postby Kazuko » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:21 pm

i have had to cut down my play time as im not at the pc much these days,
i do play tiny amounts but not a lot :(
:O
Kazuko
Legionnaire

Postby UKSpyder » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:24 pm

I'm still playing & log in most days (except for when my account was hacked).
Little Tot is on nearly all the time but your correct really three of us isnt really enough to do anything.

If you find a decent Guild let me know matey & I'll come across too.
Shame tho really as the game is great!
UKSpyder
Signifier

Postby Bean » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:34 pm

Ok found a bunch of twa...erm people who may work out...
http://forum.thegodlessguild.co.uk/index.php The Godless Guild
Whisper Pott or Tiny Grasshopper for an invite and mention me (Beanie) and all should be ok or if im on I will get you an invite sorted.
They are ok if you want to just pop in when you want or stay in the guild, No requirements or specs all are welcome no matter what your participation level but they are a friendly bunch and play very much like us. No drama just fun and progression.

Please note: We are a mature Guild (when sober), if your age is below 21 yrs its better for all if you look elsewhere for a more appropriate Guild, no hard feelings.

Last point: We all paid the same, we all play the same and we all have fun.

Cheers,
The Godless [GOD]
<snip>
The godless guild was founded on 29 Apr 2005 by a group of computer enthusiasts from a forum called OcUK, on the first day of release of the first Guild Wars chapter prophecies by Windle,
<snip>
We are and always will be a mature guild of like minded individuals; drunkard old farts if you may. But still the philosophy is the same we all pay the same we all play the same (drunk and badly, but at least we have fun doing so)

And in September 2008 The Godless entered the World of Warhammer Online. And Jane the Bear (aka Shadowfax) took on the burden of leadership of The Godless Guild in the World of Warhammer Online. The game might have changed but the Guild remains the same.
Bean
Cornicularius

Postby NorrinR » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:54 pm

I'd had a look at them a few weeks ago myself. Seems like a decent choice.
I've barely been on in the last week, started to play Torchlight 2 (really enjoying it).
Popped on to GW2 tonight, actually, saw that you weren't representing. I'll give Torchlight 2 another wee bit and then I'll see you about an inv over to The Godless when I start playing GW2 daily again.
NorrinR
Legionnaire

Postby Bean » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:56 pm

If you pop on and there is any of us on (Me, Tot and Spy are in atm ) just ask and we will get you in as there is normally someone on who will invite.
They are happy for people to play and or represent as much as you like, Very laid back (maybe too much) but it gives you a chance to get more people to do things with before asking the great pugness of general chat there are always quite a few on all day.
They seem more PvE than WvW/PvP but if you want WvW its easy to just join the Iron TS3 channel and get into that and have fun.
IRON TS3 details:
Server: tri.ts3dns.com
No password
Bean
Cornicularius

Postby Bean » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:44 pm

And I have moved again after I realised the guild wasn't actually doing anything and half the time couldn't be bothered to even say "Hi" when you logged in.

I am now in Extraordinary Gentlemen http://www.exg-guild.com/ who play to have fun and are helpful and actually have things going on in the guild, WvW, Dungeons, Fractals, Farming and hide and seek nights...yeah hide and seek you heard me..They have respected commanders in WvW who IRON follow, They are doing very well in paid PvP tourneys and they are still helpful to noobs and believe in helping from the ground up and want people to have fun playing, They are also trying to organise sponsorship for a desolation TS server for PvE to help build the community on the server.
Its more structured and they like you to be on Teamspeak for the community feel and for everyone to get to know you. It also feels a lot like a CGA guild with friendly men and women to chat to at all hours as they have a worldwide player base, The guild itself is an offshoot of the guild started in Dragon Nest.
Extraordinary Gentlemen is an International Guild with members from all over the world. We aim to build a large social community with a professional environment, both casual and competitive gaming. As of right now, we are playing Dragon Nest and Guild Wars 2 Together.

Anyway if anyone is interested in yet again following me just put in an application on the website, I just thought I would let people know where I went to :wave
Bean
Cornicularius

Postby Boogie » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:46 pm

Cheers Beanie, I actually logged in yesterday for a couple of hours. Next time Ill give you a shout.
Boogie - Asura Thief
Boogie
Legionnaire

Postby Haegarthor » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:49 am

Yeah I really had the same problem just not enough people playing, so I ended up playing less and less + panda land has been entertaining. I really love GW2 just can't seem to ever get people to do anything (apart from not enough being online).

Also I spent some time in Europe and guess what? I couldn't log in cause I bought the game in the USA! GREEEEAAAT!!!!!
Haegarthor
Legionnaire

Postby DoG » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:34 am

I have put in an application. This is awesome.
Dogtag -Bountyhunter Powertech
Dogtags - Imperial Agent Sniper
DoG
Optio

Postby Soapy » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:56 pm

Sniper690 plays this too, I'll need to point him here ( or someone who plays PM him for me?)

Not my type of game though.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/patmcguire2011/

http://pmgphotog.wix.com/patmcguire
Soapy
The Guru

Postby Ralphman » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:37 am

Updating game now, hopefully I won't be dead tired when I get home so I might be on a bit tonight.
Twitter - Blog
GW2(Desolation)
Ëir - Norn Elementalist | Coldoro - Asura Engineer | Twïg - Sylvari Ranger | Ofibo - Asura Necromancer | Aigin - Norn Warrior
Ralphman
Trustee

Postby Bullfraged » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:09 am

Just joined EXG after a couple of days with DVG doing massive amounts of WvW =)
Bullfraged
Legionnaire

Return to Guild Wars 2