Free trial

A disucssion forum for the new Star Wars MMO

Moderators: Trustees, GuildOfficial - SWTOR

Free trial

Postby maverick177uk » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:35 pm

Downloaded the free trial last night to see if it runs on my Dads new PC, and it runs great only low to medium settings. First impressions are its just like WoW but it's fecking Star Wars, played today as Sith Inquisitor upto level 7 and love it, lightsaber, lightning I was like a kid again, you get to go to level 15 on the trial so I wil probably get close, I'm working Sunday so I'll be on tomorrow to see what else happens. I also quickly made a bounty hunter Chiss, just to see that story line and I'm itching to do all story lines they look great, seriously going to try and save but I've got a baby on the way so it might be my Xmas present to myself :D Oh I joined Frostclaw by the way, Maversith is my Sith.
maverick177uk
Optio

Re: Free trial

Postby Bean » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:44 am

The story lines are great just give one of us a shout for an invite, Search Brotherhood and you should find one of us.
There's too much blood in my caffeine system.
Bean
Cornicularius

Re: Free trial

Postby maverick177uk » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:56 am

Ok I'm in the guild now Maversith, and Bad'Temper bounty hunter. I love this game just the pew pew noises of the blasters gives me goose bumps. Had a quick go on a smuggler and I could see me getting seriously dragged in to this game if I had a PC lol. Going to have to save like mad now and sneak a PC into the house, she'll never know :lol
maverick177uk
Optio

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic